Please leave your details on our contact page if you would like to order beef and we will contact you when next available.
What's in a box?
Our cows are very much individuals and although they have similar traits and qualities they come in many shapes and sizes. This then determines how we will best breakdown each animal for our beef boxes.
In a 17-19kg box you get a ‘representative sample’ of the entire animal. This consists of a variety of primary cuts, secondary cuts, roast, diced beef, stripped beef, gluten and preservative free sausages, and mince.
Here is an example of the contents of a box:
- 1 tray of T bone Steaks (2 per tray)
- 1 pack of Sirloin Steaks (2 to a pack)
- 1 pack of Rump steak (2 to a pack)
- 1 pack of Scotch fillet (2 to a pack
- 1 tray of ribs - 2 per tray
- 1 tray of osso bucco - 2 per tray
- 1 pack of minute steaks - up to 5 per pack
- 1 pack BBQ steak -2 per pack
- 1 rolled roast – 1.8kg
- 1 Beef Roast – 1.8kg
- 2 packs of diced beef
- 2 packs of strip
- 6 mince
- 3 trays of our “flavour of the month” sausages
All cuts vacuum packed, except sausages.
All our packages are labelled with the name of the cut, best before date and weights. Once you open your box you will find delicious recipes, the story behind the farmer you are buying from, a brochure and the ingredients to our “flavour of the month” recipe.